The short answer: Our prices depend on so many factors, it’s impossible to say in one sentence. Avoid any web developer who can answer this question without a long talk.
The long answer: To get a better idea of the cost of what you want to build, give us a quick phone call or use our porject planner in this website. We’ll ask you a few questions about the nature of the site, what sort of interactivity the site will have, your graphic design needs, etc. Then we’ll be able to give you a ballpark figure. If you’re still interested, we’ll come to your place of business and come up with a firm quote.
Depending on the features you want for your web site, the cost can be anywhere from a few thousand euros to a few million.
Well the thing with web design is that everyone can claim they can do it. And they do at times. But when you want a professional work done iam guessing you already know that it will cost. Our guess is that these people are planning to earn by having lot’s of clients so that this low price does not affect them. But my question is, how are they planning to support so many clients ?
We build all of our websites on the open-source Content Management System (CMS) platform called WordPress.
No. We are exclusively a WORDPRESS CMS firm. In choosing to build with one platform over the past 10 years, we have become experts in WordPress and can create extremely custom solutions for our clients.
No. We only support websites that are in wordpress format. We have this policy so that we can 100% stand behind everything that we craft. There are issues of liability of multiple programmers touching the same code over time.
YES! We design and deliver a final product to be owned only by you. Most of our clients stay with us for the life of the website. .If for any reason you decide you want to take your site to another hosting service and get another company to service the site, we will happily assist you in making the transition as effortlessly and efficiently as possible.
The project starts with a 40% deposit. After design sign off and before we move into programming, we collect 30%. Once we have completed and fulfilled our scope, the final 30% is collected and your project is then scheduled for launch.
We give all our invoices only by electronic means since it’s became available to companies by the Greek State. To be more precise the Greek Law says :
Article 1 of Law 3193/2003 (GG 266 / A ‘/ 20.11.2003) incorporated the provisions of the Sixth Community Directive on Electronic Pricing and Storage of Invoices in Article 18a (paragraphs 5 to 9 and 10 to 15) of the Presidential Decree 186/1992, which reads as follows:
«5. invoices may be sent on paper or, subject to acceptance by the recipient, by electronic means.
6. Invoices transmitted by electronic means shall be admitted provided that the authenticity of their origin and the integrity of their content are ensured:
(A) either through an advanced electronic signature, in accordance with the provisions of Presidential Decree 150/2001 (Government Gazette 125 / A),
(B) either through electronic data interchange (EDI) as defined in Article 2 of Recommendation 1994/820 / EC. Of 19 October 1994 (Official Journal EL 388 / 28.12.1994), provided that the agreement on this exchange provides for the use of procedures to ensure the authenticity of the origin and the integrity of the data. Especially in the case of transactions with abroad (within the community or with a third country) an additional summary document on paper, containing at least the counterparts’ data and the total value of the transaction, is required as necessary. This document is not required if copies of the invoices are kept.
7. Where a number of invoices are transmitted by electronic means to the same recipient, the common indications on the various invoices may be mentioned only once, provided that all the information of each invoice can be accessed.
8. The trader shall ensure that the copies of the invoices issued by him or on his behalf and on his behalf, by his customer or by third parties, as well as all invoices received, are stored. Copies of invoices issued in the name and on behalf of the trader shall be delivered to him within the time limit laid down in the Code for the updating of the books kept.
9. The trader may determine the place of storage, provided that he makes available to the competent authorities, upon request, the invoices or information stored within the deadlines set out at the request of those authorities, without Unjustified delay.
When the storage site is located outside Greece, it is obliged to immediately notify the competent tax authority before storage, location, and any change of that place.
10. Where storage is not by electronic means to ensure full and on-line access to the data concerned, the trader shall be obliged to store within the country the invoices issued or received in accordance with the provisions of this Code.
12. The authenticity of the origin and the integrity of the content and the readability of the invoices stored by electronic means shall be ensured for as long as the provisions of this Code provide.
Furthermore, under no. 1028970/220/0015 / POL.1049 / 21.3.2006 The electronic upload and storage of electronic files and their authenticity and authenticity (digital signature) data generated by secure devices, which also operate within the Legal Framework of Presidential Decree 150/2001 (Electronic Communications Directive 1999/93 / EC).